Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yummy Grilled Chicken

I love experimenting and so last night I was looking at some recipes and decided that I wanted to combine 3 into one. It turned out so good!

Grilled Chicken

2 hours before grilling put the following ingredients into the bowl.

2 big chicken breasts (skinless and boneless) cut in half
1/2 Parmesan cheese shredded
2 cups of olive oil/vinegar salad dressing (I bought the cheapest one I could find)

Mix together so chicken is well coated.

Put the remaining ingrediants over the chicken and put in fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
1/4 of chopped parsley, thyme, tarragon(Icouldnt find fresh so I used freeze dried) and oregano
1 clove chopped garlic
Seasonings of your choice. Mine: pepper and mrs. dash garlic


Grill Chicken. It goes well with my foil wrapped vegies.

No comments:

Post a Comment